The Sydney Cricket Association’s Women’s Competition Sub-Committee have determined to postpone the Women’s Premier Cricket First Grade, Second Grade and Under 18 Brewer Shield Grand Finals scheduled for tomorrow to Sunday, March 28.

March 28 had originally been set aside as a reserve day for all Grand Finals in this event.

The Sub-Committee reached this decision after considering the following:

1.) The wet weather experienced across all of Sydney both today and during the week;

2.) The continued heavy rain forecast for tonight and Sunday;

3.) The relative condition of all Grand Final venues and the unlikelihood that a full day's play, if any at all, would be possible tomorrow;

4.) That a reserve day had already been scheduled for these very conditions;

5.) The travel situation in wet and unsafe conditions for all participants, particularly those in regional areas.

At this stage, all Grand Finals next Sunday will be held at their original venues, however this will be confirmed in the coming days.

The sub-committee wish to thank everyone for their understanding in this matter.